Fundación MUBIL is in charge of implementing the e-mobility and energy storage strategy and managing the Reference Centre and Business Hub.
It was set up at the initiative of the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa with the aim of incorporating public and private-sector companies and organisations.
During the period 2019 – 2023, Fundación MUBIL will invest in infrastructures, actions and specific projects at the E-mobility Centre and its Business Hub, including:
- Land and construction of the building that will house the MUBIL e-mobility Centre.
- New testing and R&D amenities
- E-mobility start-up projects
Go Mobility — biennial international e-mobility trade fair.
- Roll-out of charging stations in the region (Living Lab)
- Support for Smart Mobility / Industry 4.0 projects